After Divorce: Big Healing + Big Hope Class
Your divorce is behind you and you’re wondering, “Now what??”
You might not know it yet, but your divorce can be an amazing opportunity for grace, healing and transformation, not to mention the chance to rebuild your life with greater meaning and purpose than you ever dreamed. This class will give you tools and support to do just that!
Join us if:
- You are ready to feel empowered and confident about your future
- You are tired of being a victim of your divorce
- You want to trade anger and resentment for peace and joy
- You are ready to be a powerful co-creator of your life
- You want to meet a tribe of loving, supportive adults who are all on this journey
WHEN: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 from 7:00 – 8:30pm
WHERE: East West Bookshop (6407 12th Ave. NE, Seattle, WA 98115)
- Click here to register for the book club online OR call East West Bookshop at 206.523.3726.
- Please contact Sunny at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.