Approaching Divorce: Get Clarity + Gain Confidence
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Think you might be in the wrong marriage? Or are you already headed into divorce? If so, join us for an engaging and experiential class on “Approaching Divorce: Get Clarity + Gain Confidence.”
IN THIS CLASS, YOU WILL LEARN:
- The 7 steps to clarity and confidence in approaching and navigating divorce
- How to know you are making the right decisions
- How to feel confident about your future
- How to keep your wits and sanity during the process!
WHAT WILL THE WORKSHOP ENTAIL?
This event is affiliated with the Unhitched divorce support group that I facilitate (see the Unhitched page under Events for more details). Our regular monthly gatherings are usually a combination of sharing and light coaching. This is a focused workshop dedicated to the learning points listed above.
We’ll still have opportunities for support and sharing, but the emphasis here will be on getting clarity, gaining confidence, and staying sane as you approach and navigate divorce.
- Registration and further details are found HERE at our Meetup site.
- Class Location: Windows Art Gallery (4131 Woodland Park Ave. N.)
- Cost for the class is $10
- Please contact Sunny at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.