Your Marriage + Your Life Purpose: How to Ensure a Match Made in Heaven
Tues., Dec. 5 from 7:00 – 8:30pm
Ever wondered how your marriage and your life purpose relate to one another? And is your marriage supporting or detracting from your purpose?
Join me for an engaging and experiential class where you will explore the intersection of your marriage and your life purpose.
In this class, you will learn:
- How your marriage and your life purpose relate to one another
- How to ensure your marriage supports your purpose
- Tools and techniques for bringing your relationship into alignment with your purpose.
- Registration and further details are found HERE at the East West Bookshop website.
- Class will be held at East West Bookshop (6407 12th Avenue NE, Seattle, WA)
- Date and time: Tues., Dec. 5 from 7:00 – 8:30pm
- Cost $20
- Please contact Sunny at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.