Divorce Well Webinar
Wed., June 24, 2020 from 6:30-8:00pm
Divorce Well’s FREE webinar Divorce Support Group on the last Wednesday of each month!
“Got Boundaries? (aka, How to Establish and Enforce Boundaries around Your Time, Space, and Psyche)”
Boundaries. We all need them, but it’s often hard to set them, and even harder to enforce them.
So how do you know if you need better boundaries? You often find yourself:
- Completely drained with nothing left to give
If this sounds like you, then join us for this month’s webinar where we will cover:
- What boundaries are (and aren’t!)
- How to set them with those you love…or fear…or do not want to disappoint
- How to enforce them courageously
While many of us are still at home due to the coronavirus: Instead of our regular 60-minute webinar format where Sunny presents content only, we’re offering something a little different – and a little more INTERACTIVE! As many of us have been staying home for some time now, we’re expanding the webinar to a 90-minute format in order to create an environment of CONNECTIVITY by providing the second half of the webinar for sharing and virtual fellowship opportunities between real-time participants!
For those joining video, you will have the option to turn on your camera and mic (it is an option only – and not required!). If you join by phone, you will have the option to turn on your mic. Sunny will provide the questions and do the heavy lifting. All you have to do is bring yourself – see, be seen, and share as you feel comfortable, or just soak up the connection by simply being present.
- Cost: Free!
- These webinars will be recorded. Once you are registered, you will receive an email with the recording following the webinar.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org