Are you unhappy or struggling in your marriage?
Are you trying to answer the question of whether to stay or go?
Then UNHITCHED may be right for you!
In my coaching practice, I help women (and a few men, too!) who are feeling stuck and unhappy in their marriage get the clarity about what they want to do, and gain the courage to do it – whether that means the courage to heal the relationship by unhitching from what no longer serves you, or the courage to leave by unhitching from the relationship altogether.
As a divorcée who went from a high-conflict marriage, to a surprisingly graceful divorce, to an even more surprising post-divorce friendship with my ex-husband, I am passionate about catalyzing healing both inside and outside of a marriage.
In my practice, I guide my clients through a clear process that enables them to:
- Answer with clarity the question: “Should I stay or should I go?”
- Make tough decisions about their marriage with confidence
- Tune out fears, unwanted advice, and criticism from others, and instead tune into their own intuition and inner wisdom
- Exit a marriage gracefully without using nuclear warfare or leaving scorched earth in their wake
- Feel secure about their future
Ready to get clear and courageous?
Grab a spot on my online scheduler HERE for a complimentary consult where we’ll talk about your unique situation and determine if or how I can help you.